- Looking forward to the weekend, as always pretty much. Not much going on, so many people I’d like to visit but driving is just not something I can do right now if I can avoid it. Blah blah blah.
- My friend is coming over with her son who is about 5 years old. This is something I’m looking forward to and a bit nervous about. I wouldn’t say I’m bad with kids, I just haven’t had much experience since my brother, who is now 28 years old.
- Sounds lame but I want to organize, clean and get rid of more stuff, it feels good to do that. I hate those drawers that are just filled with useless shit. I have these old cell phones I don’t think anyone will ever want and cases for them, maybe I could at least put them in storage.
- Excited to weigh myself tomorrow or Sunday, hoping I reached my 1st goal! I’m making myself wait, weekend mornings just seem to work better for weighing.
- My android phone has a bug on it that’s driving me crazy and I don’t know what to do about it. When I type in the google search bar it duplicates every word I type. I thought getting rid of one of my apps would stop it but no such luck. I think I’ll keep removing the newest apps until it goes away.
- Manly Man left me a love note in the driveway for when I came home from work. He used to do this a lot in our earlier years, it was nice to see it again.
- Since we have really no money at the moment (stupid mortgage) we aren’t going to get out a lot unless we do something like a picnic or something outdoorsy, which is possible.
- Lots of insane shit happening in my life, personal stuff, financial/house stuff, but nothing anyone would care about. I just hate how everything always seems to go wrong at the same time.
- Trying to be optimistic in our situation is something I have to work at every single moment of every day because crying and having anxiety all the time wasn’t working.