Though aren’t crazy cat ladies supposed to be single, in their 80s and have like 37 cats? I think at this point we’ve updated this term to include anyone who is crazy about their cats more than most think is appropriate. If that’s the case, then I’m one of those people.
- I hug and kiss my cats everyday, at least I do Miles, Aurora really rejects the whole hug and kisses thing.
- I think about them when I’m not with them.
- I take pictures of them constantly and post them.
- I have a twitter for Aurora.
- I have a Facebook for Miles and for my cat Pilot who passed away.
- I have pictures of them, including Pilot, all around my cubicle.
- They have a bunch of nicknames like Moonpie. Bear Claw and Lucy-fur.
- My husband and I find ourselves talking about the cats sometimes.
My life is very much about my cats and I’m not ashamed of this. They are such zen and peaceful creatures and spending time with them is often like meditating for me. Some people think cats are really aloof and they don’t care but it’s all about the energy and time you put in with your cat that amounts to what you get back.